An order of service and a memorial to your loved one
A funeral booklet is a touching way to honor and memorialize your loved one. An order of service will guide attendees through the funeral service proceeding. You can also include pictures, stories, and other details to commemorate the life of your loved one. Funeral booklets also make a soothing keepsake for family members and friends of the departed.
As of the utmost importance we can provide fast turnaround and ensure minimal stress, allowing you small peice of mind in a time of grief.
Booklets can be produced to suit all budgets. We will design a booklet specific to your needs. When you place your order it will be assigned to a prepress professional who will work with you to ensure you receive a beautifully finished product.
Inclusions in your booklet
There are many options to how your booklet is created and can be completely your choice as to what to add. Here are some general guidlines for inclusions.
- The front page will usually contain the name, birth date and passing date of departed along with a photograph.
- Order of proceedings for the service
(eg Pastor, music, readings, eulogy and prayers carried out through the service).
- You may want to include special verses, quotes, poems or memories.
- Photographs of the departed, family and friends that hold special memories.
- Details for a gathering or refreshments after the service.